Deep Wedge Raw Edge Cogged V-belts
Cogged deep wedge V-Belts are manufactured according to specification RMA-IP 22 and also known as American Wedge Belts. Interchangeability between Narrow & Wedge belts. Acceptable agreement and ex-changeability is found between 3VX and XPZ as well as between 5VX and XPB sections. It is possible to use 3VX and 5VX section belts in pulleys of XPZ and XPB sections respectively but corollary is not recommended as the top width of the RMA standard pulleys are smaller. Section 8VX is however, larger than XPC.
- Oil resistant and anti-static
- High power transmission capacity than wrap belts
- Superior transverse stiffness & high wear resistance
- Suitable for drives with small pulley diameters, high ambient temperature and speed
- Temperature range: -30°C to +100°C
These sections are standardized in USA and Canada therefore it is primarily used in machines exported to/from these countries. 8VX section belts are used in heavy-duty drives such as stone crushers.
STANDARDS & DIMENSIONS:
The standard length designation for Narrow belts is as follows: Belt number/ 10 = Outside length in inches. For example 5VX 950 means 950 /10=95 inches outside length.