RPP Type Timing belts
RPP belts have a larger, more robust tooth profile for increased capacity, as compared to trapezoidal timing belts. They are suitable for many applications including data storage, hand power tools, postage handling, food processors, office machines, centrifuges, money handling, medical diagnostic, sewing machines, ticket dispensers, robotics, vending machines and vacuum cleaners.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Thirty percent increase in horsepower ratings, as compared to traditional timing belts.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
RPP part numbers are comprised of pitch, pitch length, and width. For example; part number 800-RPP8M-15 denotes an 800mm pitch length, 8mm pitch, and 15mm width.