Imperial Type Timing Belts
The trapezoidal tooth profile makes this belt well suited for use in positioning applications. Imperial Timing belts are suitable for office machines, machine tools, postage equipment, sewing machines, vending machines, agriculture, outdoor power equipment, food processing, HVAC, oil fields, wood, paper, sand and gravel applications.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Thirty percent increase in horsepower ratings, as compared to traditional timing belts.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
Part number of Imperial Timing belts are comprised of Length, Pitch & Width, for example, 300L075 has a 30.0″ pitch length, a 0.375″ pitch and 0.75″ width.