Double Sided Timing Belts
Double Teeth Timing Belts have teeth on both sides to provide synchronization from both driving surfaces. They are ideal for serpentine applications requiring rotation reversal or synchronization of driven shafts. Ideal for use in industries such as textile, paper, packaging and printing, hand power tools, postage handling, food processors, office machines, centrifuges, money handling, medicine diagnostic, sewing machines, ticket dispensers, robotics, vending machines and vacuum cleaners.
- Belts have nylon facing on both tooth surfaces providing equal load carrying capabilities on either side of belt.
- Belt capacity is equal to standard single-sided belts.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Quieter than roller chain drives and eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor.