Inch Variable Speed Belts – RMA
- Excellent transverse rigidity and flexibility to prevent bucking at minimum diameter settings where belt stress is more.
- Firm gripping action in contact areas provides positive traction for precise& immediate response.
- High power transmission than a regular range of belts.
- Longer service life.
- It facilitates smooth running without excessive vibrations.
- Specific belt design for maximum longitudinal flexibility.
Specially constructed with high-modulus and fiber-loaded stock, Our stock of variable V-Belts offer stability and flexibility at the same time. As a result, you can except higher load carrying and prolonged belt life. What’s more, our line of banded and bandless multi-speed V-Belts are suitable for all industrial, wide-speed range open pulley or enclosed variable speed drives.